9.21.2006

Poll : What's the one thing you'll splurge on?


I tend to treat myself to major jewelry pieces as well as shoes and bags. (No surprise there!) My biggest recent splurge, Janna Conner's gold Freya necklace -- a total splurge-worthy item if I ever saw one -- has actually turned out to be an item I wear at least once a week. Aside from the fact that it is simply gorgeous and metallic is an essential Fall trend, it can be adjusted to be worn as a choker which works with Ts and denim or it goes the distance for a longer v-neck sweater and works well with other gold chains. This gives me so many options for seasons to come, which in my opinion, justifies the cost of any good splurge! $158: Available at HomeMaiden.

What are your favorite splurges?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoes! I just bought two pairs of Mary Jane's in black and red. Way too expensive but totally worth it!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home