1.04.2007

Lust List : Maiden Beauty Whipped Body Cremes


Ok, so I'm partially biased since I came up with the scent combinations, but you have to check out the latest Maiden Beauty collection. We have three new whipped body cremes ($26 each) and they are simply amazing (again, I'm slightly biased).

I am loving the "Smart" scent since I am in a vanilla phase right now -- it is an incredibly soft, fluffy cream that sinks in and doesn't have a trace of that annoying greasy factor. Completely emollient and skin-softening. It smells delicious, too. More buttery vanilla frosting than spicy vanilla, so if you're a sweet freak like me, this is totally up your alley.

Ready to treat yourself? Enjoy free shipping with this checkout code: "ship4free"....and, please, come back to share feedback on the cremes.

Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This creme is amazzing, just perfect. Not only did i feel smooth all day without feeling greasy ever-- i smelled great! A soft, delicious scent {the PRETTY scent}that was not overpowering, but lingered just the right amount.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally got to check out a HomeMaiden party here in the SF Bay Area - I really liked the vanilla body creme as well! Definitely my fav of the three. Smells like cupcakes to me - not too heavy, not too sweet..just right. By the way, I got a great Jennifer Grove ribbon necklace too - the black one. Love it!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am absolutely in love with 2 out of 3 scents of these. Everyone is spot on with the formula, even though Jennifer is biased she is correct!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home