2.26.2007

Poll: Favorite Oscar Gowns






Without a doubt, my pick for top gown goes to Jessica Biel's Oscar de la Renta number. A tasteful pop of color that looked absolutely fresh while event-appropriate. Not sure what to say about Gwyneth's and Nicole's matching hair styles (although I'm sure we'll no doubt see side parts and straight locks all over the place come Spring). While I love a structured dress with an architectural element, Cameron's dress did not bring sexy back, in my opinion. And, finally, kudos to Helen Mirren for a true classic. Her Christian Lacroix ensemble was divine.

What was your favorite?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sexy single girl Reese really got my attention. A beautiful classic black dress she pulled off with an air of elegance and a hint cool.

She had the long straight hair going on too!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home