4.25.2007

Lust List: Liquid Liner from Chanel


With the new season comes new makeup and lighter looks. While I'm wild about the gorgeous new pastel eye shadows and fruity lip gloss shades at every counter, I'm most excited about creating the perfect defined eye as a quick upgrade for apres-work cocktails or a late night dinner al fresco.

I've always stayed away from liquid liners because I just don't have the patience or steady hand required to acheive the perfect, thin line; however, on a recent business trip, I came close to stealing my colleague's Chanel liquid eyeliner. Easy to use, this is a $30 best bet that delivers maximum chic factor. Try it with a sheer or barely-there champagne eye shadow and pale lips and voila!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home